Lightcomm Technology Co.,Ltd
2Nd floor, Building A2, Jia’an Industry Park, Shangchuan Road, Xin 'an Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China.
Tel: +86 0755 86157878
FAX: +86 0755 83434363
500mW 10xx nm In-line Isolator
The 500mW 10xxnm In-line Isolator is characterized with low cost and compact size. Lightcomm developed a kind of effective heat dissipation technique that the Isolator temperature will be fall down. It is characterized with low insertion loss, high isolation, high power handling, high return loss, excellent environmental stability and reliability. It is ideal for fiber laser and instrumentation applications.
* High isolation and low insertion loss
* PM and Non-PM are available
* Excellent environmental stability and reliability
* Customized fiber type available
* Fiber laser
* Fiber sensor
Operating wavelength( nm)
Typ. peak isolation( dB)
Isolation in band at 23℃( dB)
Insertion loss at 23℃( dB) （Input 1mw power）
Insertion loss at 23℃( dB) （Input max. power）
Polarization dependent loss(For non -PM)( dB)
Extinction ratio(For PM) ( dB)*
≥18（Type B）,≥20（Type F）
Return loss (Input/output) ( dB)
HI1060(Non-PM) or SM98-PS-U25A(PM)
Input max. power handling
Operating Temperature (℃)
-5 ~ +50
Storage Temperature (℃)
-20 ~ +70
* Type B: Both axis working, Type F: Fast axis blocked.
* Backward power<10% input power .
* The dimension would be changed when the fiber type be changed
* Other specifications can be made on customer request
* Insertion loss of light through fiber cladding is not included in the Insertion loss specification.